Casual/Part/Full Time Position
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and responsible individual to join our brand new and modern dental practice is here! The positions offer the chance to work in a friendly and supportive work environment where patient comfort and quality care is the primary goal.
The successful candidate must:
- Provide exceptional patient care and customer service.
- Be willing to carry out front desk reception, chair-side assistance and sterilisation duties.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be able to multitask, prioritise, and work in a team environment.
- Be well-presented, friendly and able to relate appropriately with the general public with a positive attitude.
- Be punctual and highly organised in daily duties.
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Be capable of picking up new skills and knowledge of dental softwares and use of technology quickly.
- Pay high attention to detail.
- Be able to follow instructions and protocols of the clinic.
Previous experience in dental nursing or related reception work is desirable but not essential.
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume along with a cover letter and three referee contacts. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.